RURAL GRANTSBURG – Five fire departments and a DNR fire crew responded to a home fire in rural Grantsburg on Friday morning, April 13. According to a deputy’s report, a pellet stove was being used to heat the house and it caused a dog kennel to melt and catch on fire. The member of the family who was at home at the time got out and called 911.
No further information is available at this time. Watch this website and next week’s Inter-County Leader for more information.
The Inter-County Leader and Washburn County Register are cooperative-owned weekly newspapers serving Northwest Wisconsin