If you value any of the below public goods that affect your lifestyle, you must vote!
• End school violence;
• Affordable, quality public education;
• Affordable, quality health care;
• Safe, efficient travel;
• Well-paying jobs with job retraining;
• Social safety net to eliminate poverty;
• Protection of our natural resources; and
• Fair taxation that offers a good life for every American.
Recent reports show that young adults aged 18-30 had the lowest voting rate of all ages. When you decide to not vote, you are actually voting to let someone else make the rules for you.
Don’t vote? Don’t complain! Vote like you mean it!
Siren and Madison